Original WWII British Oil Container: Can, Half Pint, Mk II
Hassle Free Returns
No questions asked, 30 days return policy.
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Original Item: The following oil containers were issued for use with British machine guns during the first and second world wars. All are original issue. (See Dolf Goldsmith, The Grand Old Lady Of No Mans Land, page 506.)
Can, Half Pint, Mk II. Introduced during WW 1 in 1918 for use with the Vickers and Lewis machine guns, then used with all British machine guns. Expensively made with machined brass filler cap and dropping spout with its own cap retained by a chain. Few only.
Approx Dimensions: 4″ x 2.5″ x 1.9″