Original Japanese WWII Named U.S. Marine Bring Back Collection in Wood Crate
Hassle Free Returns
No questions asked, 30 days return policy.
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Original Items: One-of-a-kind Set. The is an interesting World War Two United States Marine captured collection of Japanese military items that he brought back at the end of the war. The Marine was Corporal Ronald Cecil Derosier Serial # 546561. We were also able to locate his Draft Registration card and Navy Muster roll from 1945, copies of which are included.
Collection consists of:
– Imperial Japanese Type 98 enlisted cotton tunic dated Showa 18 (1943) with vented armpits and matching bakelite buttons. CONDITION: Excellent with minor wear.
– Early war Japanese Type 94 canteen with metal fittings, pierced by a bullet entering near the base and exiting near the spout. CONDITION: Strap is broken and worn.
– Propaganda leaflet showing a Japanese woman dreaming about a soldier. CONDITION: Very good with moderate wear.
– Small Japanese wooden chest measuring 9″ X 16″ and 5-1/2″ high containing named to Ronald Derosier USMC.
– WWII fighting knife inked on the sheath “Sasebo Japan USMC 1945”